The SC4 Organizer runs under XP-SP2, Vista, and Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit); Mac support is not available unless someone else is willing to port it to the Mac - a doubtful proposition. Languages other than English (German, Dutch, French) are possible, but only if there is sufficient demand for any of these languages.
Some of the features:
- SC4 Shortcut Editor - to deal with the known and lesser known
switches of SimCity 4 Deluxe & Rush Hour;
- MD/CJ Editor/Download & Installation Catalogue: the SC4 Organizer integrates these separate applications seamlessly;
- Dependency Scanner - use Cleanitol files to find missing
check where you can find them (requires BSC Cleanitol™);
- Plugins Folder Cleanup - keeps the user’s plugins folders clean and lean
by moving all non-essential files into auxiliary folders or the Read-Me Library;
- Region & City Viewer - Offline utility to view region or city details, albums,,
and census data without having to start the game (included as stand-alone utility);
- Backup Manager - several SC4 Tools produce backups; the BM will take care
of managing these, with full and partial restores, archive relocation;
- Plugins Swap Options (requires BSC DAT-Packer™) for automated plugins compression;
- Read-me Library - every download, manual or through the SC4O/DIC, is
automatically organized into an easily accessible library.
The SC4 Organizer installation package contains all the files necessary to run the application, with two exceptions: Microsoft’s .NET 3.5 (SP1) and the .NET Report Viewer cannot be included. The installation will, if you don’t already have them, attempt to download them from the original sources.
Absent from the installation is the SC4O Handbook - we left it as a separate download to reduce the download’s ZIP size. Handbooks, read-me’s, etc., are available from our bookshelf pages.
For support issues either email us directly, or visit the SC4 Tools Forum at Simtropolis, or leave a report on our Comment Pages..